Tukar agama untuk berkahwin?

Wednesday, July 16, 2014



Samcey Supsup-Miss Phillipines and 2nd Runner Up Miss World.

Judge(Vivica Fox) : Would you changes your Religious beliefs to marry the person you love? Why or why not?

Samcey Supsup : "If I had to change my religious beliefs,I would not marry the person that I love because the first person that I love is God who created me and I have my faith and my principles and this is what makes me who I am.And if that person loves me,he should love my God too."

Bukan soal cantik,tapi kepandaian dan keimanan juga.

Selepas menjawab soalan tersebut,beliau mendapat undian tertinggi daripada orang awan mengalahkan julah undian Champion Miss World.

Love your religion first.

Place your heart in the hand of GOD and he will place it inthe hand of a man who He believes deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment